Image Map

Pinterest-piration Part I

28 March 2013

I'm so excited to share this first post --- and hope to make this a weekly post. So if you have any Pinterest outfit ideas you want me to source, please email me!

I love maxi skirts, fun colors and chevron so this skirt is a definite NEED to have this spring and I was excited this was Allison's first pick!


My finds:
Skirt, Kohl's for $19.99 Cardigan, also Kohl's for $22.99 Pink tank, Forever21 $5.80 Total look: $48.78 !!!

If you're looking for more colorful chevron skirts, I love this mint color one for $49.50 and this in a brighter turquoise for $29.99 -- there really is something for every budget! I usually splurge on one piece that I know I will wear over and over. You could also pair this look with a denim jacket for a slightly more casual look :) I have had my denim jacket from Gap for over 10 years and it still looks like I just bought it. It's a worthwhile investment!

To finish off the look add a long colorful necklace (like the one above, found here) for $9.80 and Havianas, my favorite flip flops. They are so comfy and worth the money, I wear mine constantly. If you want a cheaper version, I also swear by Old Navy ones and you can usually get them for a few dollars.

And there you have it! A Pinterest-inspired look in YOUR closet. Happy Shopping!



1 comment :