Image Map

Selling Home

03 March 2013




As a follow-up to my last post, I thought I would share the finished product, how our place looked after we cleaned and staged it. We really wanted it to sparkle and shine, so that when people walking in, they wanted to buy it! Mission accomplished :)



Panoramic shot when you first walk in


Love how open the living space is! Can you spot Gunner? :) 



Dining Area

Bedroom #2 aka the Man Cave

Our entry table 

Bathroom, we redid the floors last summer and they made a HUGE difference!



Bathroom Vanity 



Bedroom



I love our kitchen! The floors, a few accessories (don't judge my multiple bottles of wine) and some pops of color made it stand out. 

Not bad for a small space :) 


As you all know, we did sell our place very quickly -- and have been house-hunting like crazy people! So stay tuned for photos and details on potential houses!

No comments :

Post a Comment