Image Map

PI: Classic Layers

31 March 2013







This next look comes from Allison! I love the layered look, I think it's a great way to add dimension. 

Each of these pieces are pretty classic on their own -- but when you put them all together it really pops! If you looked in your closet, I bet you even own this outfit or pieces very similar. When I'm recreating a Pinterest look, I always like to add my own spin on it. 



Source



Sweater

Blazer

Denim Shirt

Bubble Necklace
I am obsessed with these J.Crew inspired bubble necklaces -- I own several and give them as gifts. They add a great touch of color to an otherwise classic outfit. I myself am not afraid to wear color (just as the girls in my office!) but if you are newly experimenting with adding color to everyday wear, accessories is the best place to start. They can take an outfit from so-so to so-hot! :)

I would finish off this look with black pants or leggings....please tell me you already own a pair of these! 

Price breakdown: Blazer $34.95, Denim Shirt $24.95, Sweater $17.95 and Bubble Necklace $11.00

Again, as always -- these are pieces you will wear over and over and are extremely versatile transition pieces throughout the seasons.

3 comments :