Image Map

24 Weeks

23 January 2014


Oh my lord what a busy week this has been, and I cannot believe that it's taken me this long to get this week's post up!
 
 
I'm obsessed with these Liz Lange for Target maternity tanks. So soft and stretchy!!



Gender: Girl

Weight gain: probably somewhere around 15 pounds at this point!

Maternity clothes: Yes, and I plan on posting my favorites very soon!

Stretch marks: Nope, thank goodness

Belly button in or out: Out

Sleep: Sleep is starting to not be so good, I wake up randomly and have a really hard time getting comfy again :/

Best moment this week: Not really baby related, but we put our house on the market AND ordered her crib!

Worst moment this week: Having to do all the work that comes with listing your house lol ... the packing, moving, reorganizing and staging

Miss anything: Being able to cross my legs! yes that has become almost impossible

Movement: This child moves ALL the time, all day and all night. The other night it literally felt like she was tap dancing under my belly button!

Cravings: pretty much the same as always, ANYTHING sweet

Queasy or sick: Neither! Feeling pretty good in that respect

Looking forward to: Warmer weather (whenever that might be!) and *hopefully* selling our house soon!!!
 
 
So in other news ... yes we listed our house! Hoping for some bites or interest here soon :)
 
We ordered her crib and mattress and I can't wait to share that soon, along with our nursery inspiration!
 
Anyone else sick of winter already? I am soooo looking forward to spring! And warm weather! And meeting baby girl :)
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment