Image Map

Checking in from Charleston!

10 January 2014

Its currently 8:32am and the hubby is still sleeping. This mama can't seem to sleep past 7:30 anymore! 

We got here yesterday afternoon and made a last minute decision to rent a car. It was only $56 for four days! And the condo we rented had free parking, so it was really a no-brainer. 

We explored, walked, ate, drove around and did a little shopping before crashing early. Here are a few photos!


I wish I could remember the name of this restaurant (hello pregnancy brain) but it was the coolest building. It was an old church converted into a bar/restaurant. How beautiful is that window? And the chandelier! 


The yummiest fried pickles and delicious sweet tea. 


We walked into an open air market and this dress was the first thing I saw. I *had* to have it for baby girl!







We drove around, getting lost on these adorable side streets. I think I squealed every time we turned down a new one and saw the gorgeous amazing home. So much character! I think I said multiple times "can we please move here??" :)

We were also fortunate enough to catch a beautiful rainbow after a quick afternoon shower. 


We parked our car and walked up King Street looking for this place:


Y'all know me and my obsession with cupcakes. They did not disappoint and I plan to go back again today and tomorrow since they change their flavors daily!

Red velvet for me and black&white for Keith. 

We ended our day at a bar/restaurant called Prohibition. Man did I wish I could enjoy a yummy cocktail!!

Could this place be any cuter? I think not. 

And that was our first day! I'm about to wake the hubs up, and go find some French toast! Today's agenda is a prenatal massage for me, visiting a plantation and a trip to the beach :)

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment