Image Map

Twenty-Three Weeks!

14 January 2014

Green shirt, Old Navy // Blazer, old Express
 
 
How far along: 23 Weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 12lbs ... I gained 6 in one month, so guess I making up for lost time :)
Maternity clothes: My goal is to be comfy 24/7 so yes, I'm living in maternity clothes
Stretch marks: Nope!
Belly button in or out: Out officially as of this week .... eek
Sleep: If I don't take a unisom at night, I don't sleep well at all. So now I know better and am sleeping like a baby :) but with the craziest dreams!!
Best moment this week: My birthday was amazing and so was our babymoon ... but getting my first prenatal massage was out of this world amazing
Worst moment this week: Realizing that I can't walk or move around as freely as I used to
Miss anything: Being able to walk standing straight up haha!
Movement: Lots of movement!! Holy crap this little girl is quite the gymnast
Cravings: Chocolate ... ice cream .. cookies ... anything sweet
Queasy or sick: Nope, neither!
Looking forward to: Big things coming up this week in our life and I'm anxious and excited about them! Look for a blog post on Friday with the details!
 
 

It was my BIRTHDAY!


My birthday wakeup surprise! The hubs knows how much I love orchids!


My Stella & Dot charm necklace that I'm obsessed with :)


Part two of my birthday gift, a prenatal massage!


FINALLY deciding on her crib .... I only changed my mind three times! Also loving this overall look/feel


Working on my list for her nursery, I cannot wait to put it all together!!

I can't believe how fast time is flying by .. before we know it she will be here! I can't wait <3

No comments :

Post a Comment