Image Map

Mid Week Ramblings

20 August 2014

It's been a long week so far .... and this mama is exhausted.
 
Our little nugget is battling a really bad cold, and is very congested and just all around miserable. She's in relatively good spirits during the day, but at night is especially sad.
 
Her and I have spent the last two nights cooped up in our den, sleeping on our couch. The room is small, so the humidifier and Vicks wall plug-ins seem more concentrated then if we stayed in her nursery. Plus, I have zero desire to sleep on her nursery room floor!
 
Gunner even decided to camp out downstairs with us. Secretly, I think he loves her :)


Hanging out watching Curious George


Waiting for the doctor


me and my mini


Helping Daddy with his football draft
Her doctor said she just has a cold - no ear infection, her lungs are clear, and no fever - so that is good news for sure! We are spoiling her with lots of extra love and snuggles, and are nursing non-stop to get her as much antibodies as possible.
 
There is no sound more cute and sad than a little baby snoring :)
 
Happy hump day friends, I hope you are having a better week!

No comments :

Post a Comment