Image Map

Weekending

18 August 2014


Happy Monday friends! I'm linking up with Biana and Meghan for my weekend post!
 
Weekending
 
Friday: We got out of work early to go to the Pats preseason game. My boss is a big time Pats fan, and goes to every single one of the games. He invited all of us to be guests in his suite, which just so happens to be the suite next to Tom Brady's! We got to see Gisele and their two boys, who are adorbs, and yes, she is just as gorgeous in person. No, I didn't get any pictures .. they will confiscate your phone if you try!
 
A little Monoploy action on the coach heading to the stadium!
Thanks to typical Boston traffic, we arrived three hours later!

Football bums!


View from our suite and sunset over Gillette
We've gone to a game a season since I've started with the company, and we are now so spoiled, I don't think I could have "normal" seats again! #firstworldproblems :)

Enjoying our night out!

My mom stayed at our house on Friday night and watched the nugget for us, but boy did I miss her!!
 
Saturday: This was the first weekend all summer that we didn't have any plans, it was so nice to just hang out! We went to Home Depot and stopped by the local country club/golf course. Keith is hoping to join for next year. We did laundry and picked up the house.


Saturday selfie with the nugget


"we spend a lot of time at this Home Depot store Mom and Dad....."


Oh, just hanging out like a big girl!

Sunday: We didn't get to go to church because we were supposed to have a showing (and then they cancelled FIVE minutes before their appointment). I was so mad and frustrated. I had been sick all weekend and I was tired of always running around getting our house ready for a showing. We've had almost 40 showings!
 
We came home from the park, and Gracie and I took a nap on the couch. Then I cleaned out and reorganized her closet, making room for all of her 3-6 months clothes. I also cleaned out all of my maternity clothes in preparation to consign them in a few weeks. I am in total "clean out" mode!


I love when she does this!


She's a true fashionista!
We went to dinner at previously mentioned country club with our friends Andrew and Kerri Anne. It is SO nice to be able to take Gracie out to dinner. She hangs out, looks around and is the center of attention. She is so happy and just loves to smile at people!
 

And out like a light ... her onesie says "Born to Wear Diamonds" <3
Sunday nights are always the same ... getting ready for the week, enjoying a glass of wine and putting the nugget to bed.

On the agenda for the week: BIG house news, anniversary plans and a recap of Gracie's three month photos.
 
Mondays come too quick! Have a good week everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment