Image Map

Weekending

11 August 2014

We had such a busy, crazy weekend and I am still exhausted and not fully recovered!

Linking up with Meghan and Biana

 
Friday: Our little nugget turned three months!!


Who me??


I'm growing so fast!!
I officially put her in 3-6 month clothing! She is growing like a weed. I'll be doing a three month post later this week.
 
I worked a half day, and squeezed in a pedicure at lunchtime before the nugget and I drove to Gardner, Keith's hometown, for his buddy's wedding.
 
Keith and Drew have been friends since they were ... 8ish? They grew up together, played little league, ref'd soccer and stayed friends through high school, college and beyond. It was nice to see all our friends and it was also our first night without the baby! She had a sleepover with her Grammie and Pops, and had a wonderful time!

the happy couple


selfie with my dear friend Jessy, who is married to Keith's best friend Mike


all dolled up!


the venue was beautiful!


With Jessy again


"to have and to hold and to keep your beer cold" koozies! best favor ever


the reception was in a converted barn


Townies .... Gardner friends for life


Keith and Drew


Me and the groom!
 
Meanwhile a few streets over .....


Someone stayed up past her bedtime with Auntie Meghan


And only got up once at night! She was all smiles early in the morning
Saturday: After going to a brunch at the bride's parents house, we picked up Gunner and Gracie and went for a quick visit at Keith's dad's house, so they could see Gracie.
 
We were exhausted by the time we got home! We decided to try her activity seat, since she seems to want to be sitting up all the time. She loved it!

 

oh hello there parrot ... will you be my friend?

Sunday: We were up early and at church for the 10am service, and Gracie was once again loving the lights and music. So many people stop us after the service to say how cute and good she is.

She fell asleep on our way to Home Depot, while we wandered the aisles discussing future house plans. 


I used to find Home Depot boring too!



Light fixtures



Backsplash



New kitchen counters??



My dream ... a sink for the laundry area!



In the afternoon, we had her three month photo shoot and I am so excited to see how they came out!  


posing




my little model


And finally, to round out our long and exhausting weekend, we went to dinner at Outback!

Headband, babyGap // top, Carter's
I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment