Image Map

Review: My Beautiful Little Shop

03 August 2014


Disclaimer: I received the following product for review. All comments and opinions are 100% my own.

I have a thing for baby shoes. One (ahem, my husband) might call it an obsession. Do babies really NEED shoes? Probably not. But I love them anyway. Before Gracie was even born,  I had amassed quite the shoe collection for her.

Then she was born, and her feet were teeny tiny and it was HOT. She never wore shoes. She did, however, wear moccasins!

So now, my new and complete obsession is baby moccs. There are a lot of small shops popping up that are selling these adorable moccs. I began following My Beautiful Little Shop on Instagram (#mybeautifulittleshop) before she was born and was instantly in love with her products!

When shop owner Nailea posted on Instagram that she was looking for bloggers to review her items, I jumped at the opportunity. She let me choose the style and size that I wanted, and these beauties arrived in the mail just a short time later!

These are the Rananculus mocs ... they can be found here 

I love the combo of leather and fabric

I cannot for her feet to get a teeny bit bigger so she can wear these all the time. Here are a few outfits I already have picked out!

Shirt and Skirt, Babygap // Headband, my own


Shirt and Skirt, Old Navy


Shirt and Leggings, BabyGap // Headband, Babies r Us

I would highly recommend Nailea and her shop, and I will be back to purchase more! I have my eyes set on these.

Also, don't think moccs are just for girls! She also makes them in colors that a stylin' little boy could wear too, like these or these

Happy shopping and be sure to tell her that I sent you :)



No comments :

Post a Comment