Image Map

35 Weeks

07 April 2014



Maxi Dress, Old Navy / Long cardigan, Target / Oh, HI GUNNER!!

 
How far along: 35  weeks .... and 35 days until her due date. Craziness!!!
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 30 (!!) when I first got pregnant 30 lbs was the max I thought I would gain ... it's a tough pill to swallow knowing I will probably gain about 5 more as she plumps up these last few weeks!
Maternity clothes: so, the same as last week .... nothing fits me. My shirts are too short, my pants are too tight ... somehow I'm figuring it out though!  
Stretch marks: Nope, still not one in sight!!
Belly button in or out: waaaay out .... people love to make fun of it since it's so obvious :)
Sleep: it's been okay this week, still up a couple times a night, but I think that the daily walks Gunner and I are taking are helping to wear me out so I have no problems falling asleep
Best moment this week: I'm really loving working part-time hours ... getting home by 2:30 is AMAZING! The weather has been so nice this past week that Gunner and I took an hour long walk every day. He loves being outside, and I'm loving the exercise. I'm determined to walk this baby out!
Miss anything: probably the same as last week ... I miss being able to move at a normal pace and I miss taking deep breaths :)
Movement: little miss is still kicking, pounding, and punching away in there! I mentioned this in my weekend update post, but she seemed to have gotten her foot stuck in my ribcage the other night, and ever since I have been in so.much.pain.
Cravings: nothing really, I'm eating smaller and less at each meal so I'm just trying to be as healthy as possible!
Queasy or sick: had a couple bouts of bad nausea and heartburn this week, but it hasn't been constant, so I'm thankful for that!
Looking forward to: well ... it's already April 7! so I'd say the thing I'm looking forward to the most is her birthday <3
 
 
 
 
 











No comments :

Post a Comment