Image Map

36 weeks

15 April 2014



I love playing with the different filters on my phone, makes me look a lot less tired than I am!


How far along: 36 weeks

Gender: Girl

Weight gain: 31ish?

Maternity clothes: Maxi skirts and dresses, and this one pair of Gap maternity yoga capris ... they are SO comfy and fit so well. When I'm home, I wear Keith's boxers and t-shirts :)

Stretch marks: No

Belly button in or out: Out

Sleep: Sleep isn't so great, but that's mostly because of the rib pain I'm still having! I was hoping it would get better over the past week, but it seems to be getting worse. So this only leaves me the option of sleeping on my right side, which I have a hard time breathing when I am.
 
Best moment this week: meeting with our birth doula on Saturday and going over our "birth plan". She is amazing, and I'm so glad that we found her!
 
Miss anything: being able to breathe ... my poor ribs are still killing me, but apparently this is normal? (why does no one tell you these things??)
 
Movement: still complete and whole body movements that are ohh so painful. My midwife was shocked at how much room she's taken up in my body! Her little feet stretch about half way to my back!
 
Cravings: Honestly, nothing really. I don't have much of an appetite these days either.

Queasy or sick:  Feeling pretty good!
 
Looking forward to: Easter. Her birthday. A margarita.

Side by side comparison -- have we grown?!
At my last bi-weekly checkup yesterday, my midwife confirmed that I have indeed grown in the ten days since my last appt --- by almost 4 cm! She also estimates that baby girl weighs about 6 1/2 pounds! Little porker :) I hope she has chubby cheeks!!




No comments :

Post a Comment