Image Map

Weekend Happenings!

06 April 2014

We have been very busy around here this weekend! 

After getting out of work on Friday I decided to make a quick stop at Sephora. This is a store I should just not be allowed in! I wanted a new foundation -- an hour, and $123 later (!) I had a new foundation and a new skin care system. I'm such a sucker, but almost three days later, I already see a difference, and am loving my new products :) 

Make Up Forever HD makeup / Tory Burch perfume / Fresh skincare products


Keith's birthday was Friday, so we went out for a low-key dinner Friday night. I wanted to go bowling, but he laughed at me and told me I was not bowling at 35 weeks pregnant. Whatever. 

Saturday we got up bright and early ... By 10am we had sold two pieces of furniture to people from Craigslist, and met with a fence company to get a quote on fencing in our backyard! 

We would REALLY love to be able to fence in the backyard, but it's not a cheap project! We have some decision making to do first, as in - how long do we plan on staying in this house? That decision is really up to Keith at this point, because I could really go either way!

Sorry that was quite the tangent ... So anyway, After we met with the fence man, we met up with our friends Andrew and KerriAnne and drove an hour to Wahlburgers (owned by the Wahlburg boys, duh) and even though there was a crazy wait and the place was packed, the burgers were DElicious. 

Notice how I squeezed my wedding rings on? They go on okay, but it's a struggle getting them off!


mmmmmm

Why yes, that is a burger with fried onion rings :) and a chocolate mint frappe. 


Hanging out in Hingham!

By the time we got home, I was BEAT. Being nine months pregnant is hard work man! I took a two hour nap! 

I woke up around 3am Sunday with a sharp shooting pain in my rib cage. I think baby girl had her foot stuck or something, because she definitely bruised my ribs :/ It hurts to cough, laugh or take deep breaths! She's clearly REALLY out of room and needs to come out! Anytime now little miss :)

Today was project day! I think Keith and I were both nesting! 

We finished painting both of our doors. Color is "Licorice Stick" by Behr. I have always, always wanted a house with red doors!!! This color is bright, and the color really pops. It's perfect :)


Front Door


Side Door

We decided last weekend to revamp the outside of our house, and I can't wait until it's all done! 

We put up the new light fixture in the nursery. So proud of hubby for figuring out how to do this! I then spent 30 min attaching all the crystal strands. I love it!


Light On!


Light Off!

Keith also spent some time outside cleaning off our patio, throwing out all the dead plants that did not survive this awful winter, and cleaned off our patio furniture. I'm so ready for warm summer evenings on our patio :)


We just need some pretty colorful flowers!

Now we are wrapping up this long weekend watching the ACM awards. We LOVE country music and these award shows are awesome. Love my boys Bluke who are hosting this year! Trying not to laugh too much since it still hurts :)

I hope y'all had an awesome weekend! 


No comments :

Post a Comment