Image Map

37 Week Bumpdate!

22 April 2014

Woohoo we are officially fullterm! That means that little miss could come at any time since she is fully developed and ready for the outside world :) We are so excited to meet her, but I would like her to stay in until next week!

Dress // Old Navy

It's crazy how big she (and I!!) have gotten since 36 weeks. Wanna see a side-by-side comparison?


These two photos were taken five days apart!!

And here's a look at 14 weeks vs 37 weeks. Gosh I was SOOO skinny!


The day we announced she was a girl & me at full-term!

Ok enough of that .... On to my weekly stats!
 
How far along: 37 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 35 lbs. woah mama!
Maternity clothes: the same as last week, still struggling to find things that fit!  
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: Sleep is good, but my ribs are still very sore and bruised so it takes a bit to find that one comfy spot! The good news is that she finally dropped, so I can breathe again -- yay!! This makes sleeping on back an option again :)
Best moment this week: Easter was a really great day, and hosting it in our home was a success! I was definitely bummed that little miss wasn't here for it!
Miss anything: Beer. Clothes that fit. :)
Movement: Still moving quite a bit, but it's less rolling and more jabs and punches. I think she's almost out of room!
Cravings: My cravings are pretty much gone! Although I could still live off sweets!
Looking forward to: My last day at work, and meeting our little girl!
 





No comments :

Post a Comment