Image Map

Easter 2014

21 April 2014

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! We were so hoping that we would have a baby, but here I am today  ..... 9 1/2 months pregnant! I'm starting to think she isn't ever going to come out :)

Some of our Easter décor!
My first Easter meal was a success! I think I made enough food to feed 20 people, so we had tons and tons of leftovers, so I know what we'll be eating this week haha

Our last holiday as a family of two + Gunner!

Hard to believe this was really our last holiday just us .... I cannot wait to have holidays with a little one. Kids just make things infinitely more fun!
 
 
One last thing, today is Patriots Day and Marathon Monday here in Boston. It's hard to believe it's been one year since those horrible events rocked our city. If anything, we are stronger and more resilient than ever before. 36,000 people are running the race this year, 9,000 more than last year! We have several friends who are running, and I am truly so proud of them. Today we stand together as a city united, running for those who can't and in memory of those we lost. Today, and every day, we are #bostonstrong
 
Stephanie Diorio's photo.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment