Image Map

Five on Friday

18 April 2014


Happy Friday y'all! We've made it through another week ... which means I am one week closer to meeting my sweet baby girl! Not that she's showing any signs of wanting to come out, but I know she can't stay in there forever :)

I'm linking up with Christina and crew for my Five on Friday post!


ONE // Freezer Meal Cooking: I finally got around to this yesterday! I probably spent around $70 on all the ingredients and I was able to make 16 meals, plus 24 freezer biscuits and 10 bean and cheese burritos.  It took me four hours (I was so exhausted when I was done!) but I know I will be grateful to not have to worry/think about dinner those first few weeks.
 
All my ingredients laid out and ready to go!


Ziplock bags with instructions! Details and recipes coming in a separate post


TWO // Pedicures: I've been getting one every three weeks since January (when I was no longer able to reach my toes ...) and today I am splurging on the herbal spa pedicure at my favorite nail salon.
 
Enjoy a custom blend of freshness from our menu of herbs for a relaxing and sensory experience. This service includes refreshing foot soak, nail and cuticle care, exfoliating, callus removal, hot towels and finished with hot stone massage. This Herbal Spa is sure to awaken your senses.
• Rejuvenation • Herbal Detox • Bridal Bouquet • Migraine Relief • Mental Clarity • Relaxing Lavender • Renewing Rose • Wake up with Minty Green Tea• Green Tea Lemon Zapper •
 
I am choosing the "relaxing lavender" and looking forward to an hour of pampering. Come on 3 o'clock!
 
THREE // Easter Dinner: I'm hosting Easter for the first time ever, and have been busy working on my menu this week! Ham, prosciutto wrapped asparagus and scalloped potatoes are what I'm planning on making, so wish me luck! My mother-in-law is bringing dessert although I'm thinking about making some sort of lemon cupcakes. I'm kind of craving them :/

lemon-cupcakes-with-blackberry-buttercream
How delicious do these look??? // Recipe

FOUR // Spring fashion: I truly cannot wait to wear normal, cute clothes again! I keep getting emails with sale alerts from J.Crew and Loft and Gap and it's killing me! I won't buy anything since I have no idea what size I'll be or when, but I'm totally drooling. I'm obsessed with prints and neon colors :)

Factory pleated maxiskirt
Obsessed with this color and it's 50% off! // J.Crew



FIVE // Wedding season has officially started! We have four weddings this year (two of them Keith is in!), and I'm so happy and excited for our friends getting married tomorrow. The bride is from Keith's hometown, and the groom is one of my oldest friends. Yes, they met through us! They are so cute together and seriously the perfect match. I'm grateful baby girl has held out long enough so that we can attend their wedding and celebrate with them this weekend!
 
I hope y'all had a great week, and have a wonderful Easter!

No comments :

Post a Comment