Image Map

Five on Friday

11 April 2014

This is my first ever Five on Friday linkup and I'm very excited about it!


ONE// I am SO looking forward to this weekend! We are going to finish decorating the playroom; we are putting up new shutters on our house; meeting with our birth doula; and I'm determined to start freezer cooking. This baby is coming anyyyy day now, I can feel it :)

TWO// Even though baby girl isn't here yet, we are already making plans for her christening. We are hoping to do it when she is about 8 weeks old, and all week I had been on a hunt for the perfect dress. I found this one at jcp.com, but it was sold out in the 0-3 month size. It came back in stock today, and for an additional 15% off, so I scooped it up. I'm obsessed with the ruffles on the bottom!
THREE// Ebates.com -- do you have any idea how much online shopping I have done in my life? A ridiculous amount. And yet, I always, always, always, forget about ebates.com!! I've been remembering more lately and am super excited for the next check I have coming to me :) Hey if someone wants to pay me to shop, who am I to say no?? Please tell me you use it too? If not, go here and sign up now!!

FOUR// Pioneer Woman recipes. I happened to randomly catch her cooking show this week while I was home, and as cooking shows tend to do, I had to make one of her recipes. Wednesday night I made her ham and scalloped potatoes, but it didn't come out quite right. I will have to work on it again, because the overall concept was delicious! Tonight I am making her meatball sliders. Keith loves meatballs, so I'm excited to try her version!

TPW_5370
How delicious do these look?? Hoping mine look the same, haha


FIVE// I am loving white nails for spring. I bought Essie's "Marshmallow" but I think I need a nude basecoat. I did three coats and it was still too transparent for me. I'm determined to get it right :) 

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments :

Post a Comment