Image Map

Weekend Wrap-Up and a Bumpdate!

27 April 2014

Well, we had quite the uneventful weekend and I know I've been quiet in blogland this week .... but we are still pregnant! Our due date is next Monday, May 5 so *fingers crossed* she makes her debut this week! 

See, here's proof :)

Taken last night, 4/26 at Keith's dad and stepmother's anniversary dinner

Celebrating 25 years on April 29!
Friday night I was sooo sick. I had one of the worst migraines I have had in months, was very nauseous and had an awful stomachache. I was really thinking that might be the beginning of labor! Sadly, nope ... just a bug or something! 

The weather has been beyond miserable this weekend, but we managed to get out for a walk today ... trying to stay active and encourage this baby out!


My two boys :)


On to our weekly stats! Maybe this will be the last one I post?!


I am living in this dress now .... Target, clearance for $13!

How far along: 38 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 35lbs ... oops! 
Maternity clothes: I live in the same two or three outfits, looking forward to packing up all my maternity clothes .... until next time! ;)
Stretch marks: Nope!! 
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: Sleep is becoming more challenging, I feel restless at night and have a hard time sleeping all the way through the night.
Best moment this week: Knowing that we are *finally* in the home stretch!
Miss anything:This week I really wanted a beer. That's about it :)
Movement: She's cramped in there for sure, her movements are getting less frequent, and they feel more like she is just readjusting and getting comfy. She must be saving all her energy for her birthday!
Cravings: Friendly's Reese's Pieces ice cream sundae. I could eat one every day!
Looking forward to: I saw this pin on IG and it pretty much sums up how we feel right now. I cannot wait to meet this little girl who is going to steal our hearts and change our lives forever <3

Stolen from Instagram!


I also CANNOT WAIT to share her name! It's been such a fun secret to have, but I am really looking forward to shouting it from the rooftops :) 

If you don't yet, follow me on Instagram (username is gentelly) .... I'll post baby updates and photos there before I have a chance to blog!

No comments :

Post a Comment