Image Map

Little Baby M: Nursery Reveal!

02 April 2014


Today, I am FINALLY sharing her nursery reveal. It's been "almost" finished for a good month now, but it seemed like there was always something that needed to be tweaked or changed. Aside from changing out the overhead light fixture, it is 100% finished! 

warning: this post is very photo heavy :)

I will do my best to mention brands and where I got things, but if I miss something and you're curious, let me know!


Jenny Lind crib, Amazon / Rug, HomeGoods / Bookshelf, Ikea

I love how big and open her room is. The left side when you walk in has her crib and dresser/changing table. 


Dresser, Craigslist / Ubbi Diaper Pail, Amazon / Frames, Michaels / Prints: One , Two, Three

We bought the dresser on Craigslist for $60, and repainted it this really pretty coral color. I love how the color really "pops". I searched high and low on Etsy for nursery prints, and am SO happy with how the gallery wall looks. The piece of blue painters tape on the top right frame is hiding her name :) 


The giraffe was a gift from my MIL at our shower! She bought it at a local boutique, but Amazon and BRU both sell them!


The right side of her room is where the glider and another bookshelf live. I really wanted a cozy corner for middle of the night feedings, so I used a bookshelf from elsewhere in the house to hold my breastfeeding supplies, and the bin on the ground holds all our blankets. 


Glider, Amazon / Coral basket, Homegoods / Lamp, Target / Canvas Print, DIY


Scent burning owl, Kohl's

On the opposite wall of the glider, lives this bookshelf: 


Humidifier, Babies'r'Us / Bookshelf Cube, Target / Bins, Target

We bought it at Target and filled it with her books, the bins hold burp cloths and extra out of season hats, ect. 

On the top is an Easter basket I bought for her. I'd say there is a 50/50 chance that she will be here before Easter, and I wanted to make her a cute little basket just in case :) 


Gold glitter jellies, Old Navy / Owl Hat, Babies'r'Us

Next to the bookcase is her closet:


All bins came from Homegoods / Door Organizer, Babies'r'Us

We bought an extendable rod from the Container Store, and all her 0-3 month clothes are on the top rack, and 3-6 is on the bottom. Anything 6 months and up is packed away in a bin inside the closet. The top shelf has bins of her toys (hidden up and away from Gunner!) and other odds and ends. 



Some detail shots:


Bookshelf, Ikea / Frame, Michael's / Piggy bank, gift (Target I think) / Pink Owl, Homegoods / Chevron bin, Homegoods


Shelves, Amazon / Frames, Homegoods and Michael's

 




Jar of headbands! Most of them I made myself :) Jar / Target

Her bin of SHOES! Aren't they just the cutest?? 


Bin, Target



Owl, Homegoods / Frame, Michaels



That sweet little dress hanging up? My mom made it for her and gave it to me at my shower :) I can't wait for her to wear it this summer!



Close up of her crib and bedding .... I had the bedding custom made on Etsy and it was the most expensive thing that we purchased for her nursery! I had a very specific idea in my head of what I wanted, and custom was the only way to get it. Definitely a splurge!


Bedding from this shop on Etsy .. I highly recommend her!


Shag rug, Homegoods

Yes, the wall above her crib is empty ... but only for now! I posted awhile ago about my DIY Anthropologie inspired letters, so we have those spelling out her name that will get hung there after she is born. That will be the finishing touch on the room! 

How sweet are these two stuffed animals? They match perfectly with the prints and colors of her bedding. 


Stuffed animals were gifts from a local boutique near my MIL's house

 Inside her dresser drawers: 

We are cloth diapering, but not until she is about 10 pounds, so the top drawers hold newborn diapers and her Juicy booties and headband :)




And the other top drawer has all her socks, mittens and pacifiers. 


The middle drawers hold her cloth diaper stash ..... how cute are these? 


Her 0-3 month pants and one piece outfits: 


Her 0-3 month onesies .... boy does she have a ton! 


All her newborn only clothes:


So there you have it! I cannot wait for her to be here, that sometimes, I just go and sit in her glider and take it all in. Her room was definitely a labor of love and it's also the most "done" room in our house! I hope she enjoys it :)




No comments :

Post a Comment