Image Map

31 Week Bumpdate!

11 March 2014





How far along: 31 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 26 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I am so grateful for slightly warmer temps, since I'm much more comfortable in my maternity maxi dresses and skirts!
Stretch marks: Nope ... still keeping my fingers crossed!
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: Still about the same, some nights are better than others.
Best moment this week: our baby shower! little baby M is SO spoiled already, and we are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family
Miss anything: being able to breathe! Being anemic apparently affects your blood flow, which is why I'm more tired than normal and experiencing shortness of breath. I'm taking an iron supplement, so I'm hoping that it starts working soon.
Movement: still SO much movement, but it is different than before, probably because she's getting bigger! Now instead of little jabs or kicks, they are whole body movements. She also seems to have found my ribs and also likes to press down on my bladder at the same time :)
Cravings: I am still loving anything sweet and lots of fruit. Also still obsessed with "clean" smells and anything citrus. You should have seen me at Target smelling all the different cleaners last week before finding a few that did the trick. So yes, that also means that I am still on a cleaning rampage!
Queasy or sick: I had the nasty bug that is going around, and was out of work part of Thur and Fri. Yuck. Nothing like being pregnant and puking :(
Looking forward to: more and more spring weather, it means we are getting that much closer to meeting baby girl!

I hope y'all are having an awesome week!!


No comments :

Post a Comment