Image Map

St. Patrick's Day

18 March 2014

I hope that you had a wonderful St. Paddys' Day! Ours was much more low-key than in previous years, I guess being 33 weeks pregnant will do that to you! But I still wanted to be celebrate, so I made sure to wear green, do a new chalkboard sign and come up with a festive dinner.

All decked out in green!!


Lucky Charm pancakes!


Complete with green sugar sprinkles of course


My dinner .... I had to get green fruit!


And for the hubs, a few more things of "substance" :)


Would you believe that the grocery store was out of green food coloring when I went last night?? Yes? Well, I guess it is my fault for waiting until 5:30pm ON St. Patrick's Day to try to find some :) I had wanted to make green pancakes, but settled for this instead. I need to remember to buy some and hang onto it throughout the year. It will probably come in handy around Christmas!
 
I didn't grow up celebrating holidays, so a lot of this stuff is really new (and so much fun!) for me. I cannot wait to celebrate holidays with baby girl and start our own new traditions!


No comments :

Post a Comment