Image Map

Sweet Baby Girl's Shower

14 March 2014

Last Saturday, March 8, our families hosted our baby shower for little girl. It was the first nice spring day in a long time, we were so thankful for the sun shining and the mid 40's temps! My mom, Keith's mom and stepmom, our two sisters and my girlfriend Meghan all pitched in to throw us the most perfect shower. We are so blessed to have them in our lives and I can't wait for them to all love on and spoil baby M :)



Arriving at the venue!


One of my besties Meghan. Love her to pieces.


My younger sister, but you could probably already tell that :)


A close up of the tables and centerpieces


Yummy drink station


Our "onesie making" table! We chose three winners at the end, and I love that we have so many personalized onesies for her first year!


This little guy melts my heart. Baby Kenny, the sweetest and most lovable boy.

Our gift table display was so amazing! I loved the clothes line with the little outfits!

My sweet mother-in-law

Love my hubby <3

With my sister-in-law Meghan

My husband was such a champ .... he came and stayed the whole time! I think this photo should be his new Facebook profile photo haha

Our new "human size" giraffe
I love giraffes and have always said that when I had a baby, I wanted this for the nursery. My mother-in-law knew this, and bought it at a boutique in town. I'm so excited to finally have it! Hopefully it doesn't scare the baby :)

We were so blessed by all our friends and family who came to celebrate with us, and who sent us gifts. We were completely blown away by people's generosity, and there are very few things that we still need to pick up for the baby. She received more clothes and shoes than she will probably ever be able to use, but that's ok with me because she will be the best dressed baby in town!
 
Her glider was delivered today, so as soon as we set it up I promise I will do a nursery tour post! I am so excited to share the final results :) I also promise to do a registry recap on the things we chose and registered for, and why!

No comments :

Post a Comment