Image Map

30 Week Bumpdate!

04 March 2014


My bump looks so pointy this week!!!

How far along: 30 weeks
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 23 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Still yes yes yes :)
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: Not so great, I cannot get comfortable at night thanks to my belly weighing a ton and the insane shortness of breath. And then getting up twice to use the bathroom, and not being able to fall back asleep since my dear husband snores and sounds like a train. le sigh. 
Best moment this week: We got our maternity photos back and I'm so in love with them! I can't wait to share them very soon!
Miss anything: Sleep, being able to breathe normally and walk up a flight of stairs without feeling like I'm going to die.
Movement: Yes! The movements are becoming bigger and "jabbier" (is that a word? lol) .. I can't tell if they are elbows, knees or feet though yet!
Cravings: So this is where I get really honest....food cravings, no. But I crave certain smells. Specifically anything citrus or cleaning product related. I come home and clean something in my house just so that I can smell that wonderful cleaner smell. And I have this lotion I got at the nail salon that is orange and lemonwood and it smells absolutely DIVINE.
Queasy or sick: Nope, no sickness, thank goodness!
Looking forward to: My baby shower next weekend!! I'm so excited to see everyone and celebrate little baby M!

No comments :

Post a Comment