Image Map

32 Week Bumpdate

17 March 2014



Shirt, Motherhood for Macy's

 
How far along:  32 weeks
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: Ugh, more than I would like ... almost 30lbs now!
Maternity clothes:  Oh yes, and a lot of maternity things that I thought would "grow" with me are too small! I only have a couple pairs of pants that fit, and most of my T's are too short haha
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: It's been MUCH better this week, thank the Lord!
Best moment this week: Finishing her nursery? You can see a sneak peek in the photo above, and I am so in love with how it turned out :)
Miss anything: At this point, I feel like it's just about survival. So while I miss a lot of things, I know we're in the home stretch and I 'm just trying to stay as comfortable and positive as I can. But what I would give for a margarita .....
Movement: we've entered an entirely new territory of movement here folks. I really think she is out of room, because her feet are usually snuggled right under my rib cage, and she loves to headbutt me in the bladder, while at the same time stretching her arms out. Also, I'm convinced she's trying to get out through my belly button! I feel the hardest jabs and kicks right there, and I can't figure out what the heck she is doing!
Cravings: Nothing out of the norm, and truthfully eating isn't as much fun as it used to be! Since she has no more room, that means I barely have room to eat a normal sized meal! I usually have one decent meal at lunch, and then snack the rest of the day. Trying to eat too much now results in horrible heartburn and an overall feeling of "mehhhh" that lasts for hours.
Queasy or sick: The only time I feel queasy is when I eat too much! I got the dreaded stomach bug again this past week, soooo not fun.
Looking forward to: March feels like such a never-ending month, and it's still winter-weather-cold so to be honest, I just want it to be April and for the temps to stay above 40 degrees!
 
A few photos from this week:
 
 

We've made the decision to cloth diaper, and I am SO excited about it! Here is half of our stash, I will be doing a post very soon!


I bought her the cutest, tiniest little Mocs from mocsbyrobin and I am so in love with them! Depending on how small she is, she may wear these home from the hospital!


My sister knows how much we are Pats fan in this house, so she had these made from Etsy and sent to our house. LOVE all of them, and I can't wait for football season for her to wear them!


And then you have MY obsession with all things Kardashian! So when their new line of baby girls clothes was released Saturday, you bet I was there! I scooped up this adorable outfit for her to wear next spring. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

 
I hope that y'all had a fabulous week and are enjoying a Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment