Image Map

33 Weeks!

24 March 2014

Tank: Old Navy Maternity // Cardigan, Express, old // Belt, Kohl's // Maxi Skirt, Motherhood Maternity

 
How far along:  33 weeks
Gender: Girl!
Weight gain: at my appointment this week I found out I had only gained 2 pounds in the last 2 1/2 weeks, putting me at a total of 28lbs gained.
Maternity clothes:  I'm starting to find some non-maternity things I can wear again, even just my maxi dresses from last summer have a lot of give and stretch. On the weekends I stay in my pjs as much as possible, and during the week when I'm at work it's all about comfort.
Stretch marks: Still none ...
Belly button in or out: Out
Sleep: is pretty bad at this point. I can't breathe half the time, and I can't get comfortable, so it takes me hours of tossing and turning before I can finally fall asleep!
Best moment this week: finally finished the "thank-you" cards from our shower, and started working on the playroom!
Miss anything: breathing normally and walking without waddling :)
Movement:  still pretty active, her movements are more like jabs and punches, than soft little kicks haha
Cravings: Not really craving much of anything these days since my stomach is now the size of a walnut :)
Queasy or sick: I feel like I might be battling a cold, Keith has had one the past 3 or 4 days, and I'm hoping not to catch it, but I've been a little congested and had a sore throat so who knows?
Looking forward to: Keith's birthday is coming up in a couple weeks, and I'm excited to decorate for spring/Easter. Starting to wonder if Easter might be her first holiday???
 
I had my bi-weekly check in on Thursday with my midwife. I had been having lots of pain, lots of pressure and cramping and my BH contractions had definitely kicked up a notch. We wanted to make sure that I wasn't dilating or in pre-term labor, thankfully I am neither! She did say that baby girl is completely out of room. Her head is very, very low and her little feet are indeed up under my rib cage. It doesn't seem likely that I'll make it to 40 weeks since she really has no more room to grow! My midwife also put me on reduced hours at work, so I am now working 8am-2pm, M-F. Truthfully, even though losing out on the money is tough, I am grateful. I need those extra couple of hours to rest and take care of myself and baby girl, so that she can keep cooking for a few more weeks.
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment