Image Map

oh Target, you get me every time!

27 March 2014


I am a sucker for Target. Aren't we all though?? Lately, I've been making a lot of random trips to Target to pick up a "couple" things .... and walking out $100 poorer! oops :/

These are some of my most recent fave finds at Target!

This maxi dress is actually non-maternity, I just bought it one size up and I'm crossing my fingers I don't stretch it out, so I can wear it after she's born! 
No idea what's up with my eyebrow :)


Printed Maxi Dress with 3/4 sleeves -- and a steal at $27.99!!


I had been looking for an area rug for our "playroom". This room has been next on my list to tackle, so when we saw this bad boy (and on sale!) we scooped it right up! 
I love the contrast of the blue with the wood floors



I love having different banners to hang on the mantle throughout the year, and I couldn't resist this cute bunny one!

Sadly, I can't find the link for these online! They were so cute though, and only $5.99!

 I also picked up this colorful yarn wreath for our front door for $12.99
Also not available online :( It was the last one in my store too, but I found it near the egg decorating supplies


I got these from the One Spot section ... the coral containers are perfect for her room, as are the kraft bins. The little lamb sippy cup ... yeah that was strictly an impulse purchase. I know baby M will not be needing a sippy cup anytime soon, but I just couldn't help myself!!


Shoes .... ahhh I have a serious shoe shopping problem. Want to know how many pairs I've purchased in the last month? Five. Here are the two most recent ones, they were buy one, get one half off so I couldn't resist!

Ankle strap flats -- I'm loving this bright color for spring!

Sam & Libby for Target flats


We had one corner of the nursery that was still empty and I knew I needed something else for storage, so we bought this cube bookshelf and the bins. It's the perfect height and size for the space. 

I've also stocked up on stuff for my hospital bag -- nursing bras, tanks, pjs, ect. And of course, I always check out the baby section, especially the clearance clothing rack and I've had some good luck!

I'm starting to wonder if they offer an employee discount, because I might want to look into a part-time gig there to support my shopping habit!

Anyone else have any good Target trips lately?!

No comments :

Post a Comment