Image Map

Maternity Photos

07 March 2014

A few weeks ago we had our maternity photo session. It was originally scheduled for this upcoming weekend, but I had started to feel really big, swollen and not so cute anymore. I'm so grateful our photographer was able to squeeze us in sooner! 

We purchased a package with Rebekah Kay Photography to do both our maternity photos and baby girl's newborn photos. We opted to do our photos at her studio, and I'm glad we did! 

Beckie is so sweet and incredibly talented, and she was worth every penny for these photos :)



OBSESSED with this photo. I already have it framed and hung in her nursery!

 I really wanted to show off my pink Hunters and I'm loving this angle and pose!

This picture is just the sweetest! Love Keith's smile and the way both our hands are cradling my belly
This is Keith's favorite! I do "serious" poses very well haha
This has been one of my favorite pregnancy outfits, and it makes me feel so comfortable and I love how using a belt accentuates the bump. 
This one is my favorite! I love the "ruggedness" of it with the black and white contrast.

I can't believe that in just a few short weeks baby girl will be here and we'll be back for her newborn photos! I'm already planning props and little outfits for her, and I most definitely cannot wait to blog those photos :)

No comments :

Post a Comment