Image Map

the most ridiculous maternity item

22 March 2014


The market on maternity gear is a real interesting one, let me tell you. There are things you need, things that you think you need, things that make your life easier, and things that just make you scratch your head and wonder who the heck came up with that idea!

Yesterday, while browsing Target's website looking for nursing tanks and bras (very exciting, I know!) I came across this gem:


Miss Oops "Popper Stopper" via Target



As someone's who's had an "outie" since about 20 weeks, I found this little "popper stopper" to be incredibly comical. I think it's kind of cute that my belly button sticks out through all my tops. And yeah, sure it's a little bit uncomfortable if I brush up against a sink, or my desk at work, but I would never buy what is essentially a Band-Aid, to stick it back in! It's one of those weird pregnancy things that you just embrace and learn to live with, amiright?

In a pinch, I have a seamless maternity tank (also from Target) that works perfectly to conceal my little "outie", if I need to!

So tell me .... what ridiculous maternity/pregnancy products have you seen?







No comments :

Post a Comment