Image Map

A day in the life of me

15 May 2013

Today's topic is your typical day with photos so here goes .....

My day begins at 6am, when my alarm screams at me. I usually hit snooze, until my second alarm goes off at 6:25, and then another one at 6:30. My biggest fear in the morning is oversleeping and being late. I *cannot* be late, and I need a decent amount of time to wake up and get myself together.


Just a small selection of my makeup -- it usually takes me about 10 minutes!
Makeup done, hair is still wet -- do I have time to dry it? Usually not, that's what my car vents are for!
7:25am -- I am useless without my daily banana nut iced coffee. 
I'm at the office by 7:30 -- and with the exception of my lunch hour -- I do not use my cellphone all day, so I have no photos of my time between 7:30 and 5pm. Not that I'd have time to take photos anyway, my days (especially lately) are insane.

My way home from work, I usually have a quick errand to run but am home by 5:45 at the latest!

Home by 5:45 -- taking G-man for a walk! He loves his new grass.
Tonight I didn't get home until 7, because I was picking up my new car! :)

My new ride :)

After our walk, I start dinner -- pick up the house -- do some laundry -- sort through the mail -- check email and do a little blogging.
Dinner tonight is chicken parm casserole and roasted zucchini and carrots. YUM!
After dinner we relax, watch some shows, play with the pup before heading to bed! By 9:30, I am exhausted and ready for bed!

Snuggle time with my boys :)
Andddd then I do it all over again the next day :)

1 comment :

  1. Haha I use my car vents as a hair dryer all the time too!

    And I love your new car! Looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete