Image Map

Day 23

23 May 2013

Topic of the day: Things you've learned that school won't teach you.


1. Life goes by much faster than you think it will. Don't take one second for granted.

2. Never settle -- in a relationship, a friendship, a job, a house - anything. Life is too short (see #1)

3. Learn to trust your gut. Your intuition is your subconscious' way of telling you what you already know. Believe it.

4. That one horrible awful heartbreak you never thought you'd get over? You do. And when you meet the love of your life, it all makes sense.

5. People will disappoint you, and let you down. But they aren't perfect and neither are you -- treat them the way you would want to be treated if the roles were reversed.

6. Have faith. Everyone has different beliefs and I completely respect that. But I think its so important that you believe in something, because that faith will get you through some tough times.

I could probably go on, but I think that's enough life lessons for one morning. Besides, it's still early and I'm not quite awake yet :)

1 comment :

  1. Girl, I love this. Life goes on whether we like it or not. I wouldn't be where I am today without faith.

    ReplyDelete