Image Map

Ten Things

14 May 2013

Today's challenge is a fun and easy one. Ten things that make you happy.

1. The ocean, the beach, the sand between my toes and a salty breeze, while soaking up the sunshine.
 
2. Hawaii. It is, and always will be, my home
 
3. Getting a great deal on something! I love getting discounts: buy one-get one, free shipping or free items. It totally makes my day!
 
4. Babies. Especially fat, squishy, roly-poly ones.
 
5. My pup, Gunner. He is seriously the sweetest, most insane dog ever and I love him to pieces.
 
6. My morning coffee. Whether it's a hot one and I'm enjoying the early morning quiet, or my iced banana nut powering me through another crazy day at TrashLand, there is nothing better.
 
7. A fabulous-windows down-sunroof open-amazing, country song on the radio. Nothing puts me in a better mood. Today it was Kip Moore's "hey pretty girl"
 
8. A great outfit. Seriously, when you know you look good, you FEEL good too!
 
9. My husband. It's an obvious one, but even when he's driving me absolutely insane, I know there is no one else that could make me as happy as he does.
 
10. The voice of a loved one -- either on a coffee date with a dear friend, or a phone call with my Grandma. It lifts my heart to hear their voice.

No comments :

Post a Comment