Image Map

Ten Words and Things I Miss

12 May 2013

Blogging on the weekends is SO much harder than I thought it would be! You'd think since I wasn't at work I'd have all this free time to read blogs and write posts. I wish this was true.  I feel so disconnected from my blogger peeps! I'll post a weekend recap tomorrow but in the meantime, let's catch up.

Day 11: Sell yourself in ten words. I'm not really sure what I'm selling myself for ... but here goes :)

1. Passionate.
2. Dedicated.
3. Committed.
4. Positive.
5. Loyal.
gee, this is harder than I thought
6. Genuine.
7. Caring.
8. Gracious.
9. Impatient. (hey, its who I am...)
10. Thinker.



Day 12: Something you miss.

If you've followed my blog, you know what I'm probably going to say. :)

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss my grandparents more than I can express. Sometimes I think about it too much and it hurts. I miss their smiles, their hugs and kisses, and the way time seems to pass so slowly when we are together. I wish I could just pick and move to Hawaii so I could see them every day. Or I wish I could win the lottery so that I could fly there whenever I wanted. Until then, I cherish the memories and photos I have of our times together.







On a lighter note -- the other thing I miss the most, is our wedding. Our wedding day was truly the BEST day of our lives, filled with so much love and support. It was absolutely better than we could have ever imagined. It is a day that I wish we could live over and over, and over again :)


4 comments :

  1. Blogging on the weekends is hard! I usually just have simple posts that I scheduled ahead of time, if anything at all! I'm hoping when my boyfriend and I finally get married, we have a wedding day as amazing as yours sounds. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words! I wish everyone a wedding day like ours :)

      That's a good idea to schedule weekend posts, I will have to start doing that!

      Delete
  2. It seems like you and your grandparents were very close! Its very sweet you have such fond memories of them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bridge! Yes we are very close, and since we live so far apart, I'm so grateful for all the memories we have :)

      Delete