Image Map

Moment

09 May 2013



*Day 9, Thursday:* A moment in your day (this can be just a photo or both a photo and words).


If you follow me on Instagram (#gentelly) you already saw this photo, but I love it so much I'm choosing it as my "moment" for today's challenge.


 
 
This was early Sunday morning. Keith had just left to go golfing, so I made myself a banana nut iced coffee and settled in for my daily post. With the sunlight coming through and a warm breeze from the window, it was a picture perfect moment. My life can get crazy and hectic, so I try to appreciate these quiet moments when they happen :)
 

6 comments :

  1. This looks so relaxing! Such a nice, sunny little spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! It's becoming one of my favorite spots :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thankyou! It's still a work in progress since we just moved in, but I do love it :)

      Delete
  3. It's definitely nice to have moments alone like that. :) Enjoy it! Found you from Story of My Life's link-up!

    Chloe
    http://rainbowsandhoneysuckle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Chloe! I will be sure to check out your blog :) And yes, quiet, peaceful moments are rare sometimes!

      Delete