Image Map

The Story of Me: 250 words or Less

01 May 2013

In an attempt to master/learn more from and about blogging, I'm taking part in a "blog every day in May" challenge! I got the idea from Jenni at Story of my Life. I gotta say, I am really loving the blogging community and am having so much fun "meeting" new people and am looking forward to building friendships :)

Here goes:

 I was born in Hilo, Hawaii and can trace my Hawaiian ancestry back to when the first settlers found the islands of Hawaii. My mom married a Navy guy, and I spent the first 12 years of my life moving around. We lived in Seattle, Groton CT, and Italy before he retired in Gloucester Ma. I have 5 siblings ranging in age from 11-36! When I was 15, my grandparents took me on a trip to Europe visiting 7 different countries.

 I was homschooled from 4th grade-graduation. Then, I got my 2 year degree in Marketing and moved to the west -- Sacramento, CA.  After a year and a half, came back East and settled in. At 25, went back to school and finished my Marketing degree. I've owned 6 different cars and have changed my cell phone number at least a dozen times.

 In June 2009, I met my now-husband at a Dierks Bentley/Brad Paisley concert. Love at first sight, and we married Sept 1, 2012. We just bought our first home together and we have an adorable furbaby Gunner :)

I love: country music, wine, reading, organizing, decorating, blogging, God and our church, babies, cupcakes, Paris, the beach, traveling, Pinterest, my friends, and of course, shopping!

Things I still want to accomplish: have babies, grow a garden, travel to Europe, learn how to sew, master the art of patience, learn to shoot, write a book.

I'll be back tomorrow with the topic for Day #2! And don't worry, I'll be sure to add in my usual posts throught the month :)

No comments :

Post a Comment