Image Map

Sorry is the hardest word

13 May 2013

*Day 13:* Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.

Ok -- I have the worst road rage. So for anyone who has ever driven in a car with me, I'm sorry. I swear it's the only time I yell at random strangers

 "for the love of christ, it's green -- GOOOO!" 

"WHERE did you learn how to drive?!! get out of my way!!" 

I could go on and on, but I'll leave it at that. You get the idea. So my friends (and the people I've yelled at!), my apologies. I swear, I'm really a nice person. Just a very impatient one.  


And lastly, to the dear friend that I hurt today, I am sorry. I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry that my insensitivity caused you pain. Please forgive me and know how much you mean to me! I love you! xo
 

No comments :

Post a Comment