Image Map

Music :)

29 May 2013

Homestretch! Only a couple of these left :) 

Day 29: Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories. Use Grooveshark or YouTube to include them in the post.

1. I'm starting with the obvious, our wedding song :) We never had a "song" per say, but we've always loved Eric Church and we knew we wanted one of his songs. Problem was, his songs are not exactly lovey-dovey or over-the-top-romantic. But when this album came out, we listened to this song over and over, and knew it was just so us. 

"Like Jesus Does" 




 2. This song is another country tune that I just cannot get out of my head lately! The lyrics are the sweetest, and the story it tells is the story I want our life to be. 

Kip Moore "Hey Pretty Girl"




3.  Coldplay. I had a tough time choosing my favorite Coldplay song, because there are SO many that I love. I ended up choosing "Paradise". It's another song that speaks to our relationship and was the song used in our highlight video!


4.  Anything by the Backstreet Boys. Or N'Sync. Maybe even a little 98 Degrees. What can I say? I love my 90s boy bands:)


5. And last, but certainly not least.....MADONNA. I a huge fan :) This album was my favorite.


No comments :

Post a Comment