Image Map

Things that make me uncomfortable.....

03 May 2013

...not a whole lot actually. There are plenty of things that irk me, or annoy me or that I find awkward. Awkward is kind of like uncomfortable, right?

So....I hate when I do not know the socially accepted so-called "right" way of doing things. What kind of a gift do you give for a christening, first communion, retirement party? I'm constantly worried I'll give the wrong gift (is there even such a thing??) or not spend enough ... and I know it should be about the thought and sentiment behind it. But it just makes me very self-conscious....I'm all about doing the "right" thing all the time, so when I don't know? It just throws me off :/

Another thing that makes me uncomfortable is when someone pays me a compliment, or I get positive feedback at work. I absolutely appreciate it, but I hate having attention drawn to me about things that I do. I just do them, I'm no one special! I'm working on that ...I shouldn't feel this way, so I'm trying to fix that about myself. (All I have to do is smile and say thank you!!)

What about YOU! What makes you uncomfortable or makes you feel awkward?

No comments :

Post a Comment