Image Map

Day 22

22 May 2013

*Rant about something. Get up on your soapbox and tell us how you really feel. (a pet peeve, a current event, a controversial topic, something your husband or roommate or neighbor or boss does that really ticks you off)...*

Is it bad that I am way too excited about this topic? Disclaimer: I am a very sweet, genuine person but I can also be a major bitch :( working on that. 

1. Facebook etiquette. Is there such a thing? No? Well, there should be. I mean really people, how hard is it to know that a paragraph long run on sentence is not ok? Know when to put a period at the end of a sentence. Also, what is up with all the exclamation marks!!! Like oh my goodness!!!! Can you believe that?!!!! I know!!! GAH STOP JUST STOP. Drives me freaking insane. Anyone else have Facebook pet peeves?

2. People that think they are better than me. I do not pretend to think that I am much of anything, and I count my blessings daily. But I am smart, and educated and I *do* know something about some things. So don't try to put my thoughts or comments down ok? I don't put you down for yours.

3. Slow drivers. People that don't use turn signals. Who don't pay attention when driving and weave all over the road. Or drive so recklessly they put others at danger. I have bad road rage and yell and scream, but I'm still a safe driver. At least I think anyway. 

Ok I'm going to stop there because I don't want to get all worked up over here :) Happy Hump Day!

1 comment :

  1. I agree with the Facebook tards that don't believe in grammar. haha But... I happen to be a tard who over uses punctuation marks sometimes lol. I feel like it helps visualize my excitement. Guess I should watch this.

    ReplyDelete