Image Map

What I Do

06 May 2013

Today's topic is to describe what I do other than what I actually do. For the record, I'm in trash. And recycling. People always laugh a little when I tell them I work for a trash company. While not a glamorous or anything kind of company, I happen to looove my job. :)


First and foremost, I am a wife. And even though I work a fulltime job, I consider my job of being a wife, the most important thing. I love cooking and cleaning, doing laundry and caring for our home.






I am a mama. To the most adorable little pup in the world. He seriously makes my heart smile, with his little wet nose kisses, and early morning cuddles.





I am a friend. And I adore my friends. I couldn't be me without them!




 



I am a proud Auntie and godmother...I love these kids so much and they light up our world :)








So in a nutshell -- that's what I do! You know, when I'm not doing trash stuff :)

8 comments :

  1. I love how you included all the sweet photos with every point that you made! I'm all about people being the most important thing in my life as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I like to include photos because it's more "real" to see what I'm talking about :)

      Delete
  2. Your pup is absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, teach me your ways of loving laundry. I HATE it with a passion. As soon as it is done there is always more. I have clothes on my bed now that need to be folded. When I get to heaves. n I'm gonna have a talk with Ms. Eve. If she would have never ate the apple we would have never had this problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by!! I don't know what it is about laundry - I love the way clean laundry smells, I like folding things into cute little piles and organizing them as I put them away, maybe I'm just weird! haha

      Delete
  4. Ooooh I made it on the blog! woop woop! love you girl, so proud of you <3

    ReplyDelete