Image Map

Mrs Healthy Ever After

05 May 2013

Day 5 of the challenge is to share a blog of one of your blogger friends! Seeing as how I am still very new to this whole blogging thing -- I didn't even know I could make blogger friends!! -- I was pretty excited about this one :)

My friend Nikki writes the coolest blog. She's just a super cool person in general :) I "met" Nikki almost two years ago (wow that long already!) when we were planning our weddings. I had joined theknot.com and got linked up with other "month" brides. At the time, we were planning a July 14, 2012 wedding. So was Nikki. Even after we had to change our date (to September 1) I stayed in the July group. It had been a whole year of getting to know the girls, and helping each other out. Those girls were my family :)

She writes about weight loss, being healthy, being a newlywed, sharing recipes and all in the best "writing" voice. She cracks me up and I always look forward to her new posts.

So please, go and check out her blog! Oh and tell her I sent you :)

No comments :

Post a Comment